One of Hollands most respected DJ’s and producers of electronic music is Michel de Hey. With a truly eclectic style, his sound incorporates everything from party house to slamming techno, and his career has spanned over two decided following his first official release in 1998.
Head honcho of “Hey! Records” his music has also been released via other imprints including Green Velvet’s Relief, Josh Wink’s Ovum, Joris Voorn’s Rejected, and his next release is forthcoming on Steve Bug’s Poker Flat Recordings.
Michel de Hey has recorded us an exclusive mix for the Him Self Her podcast series, which features an expertly programmed selection of tracks ranging from sublime soulful grooves to the hypnotic rhythm of anlage bleeps.
Showcasing what this talented artist can do with a set of decks, the mix also features two tracks from his ‘Look at Luf’ EP on Poker Flat Recordings, which for those interested can be purchased from HERE.
01. Black Dog – Otaku (Original Mix) [Rising High Records]
02. 2bc – Crew (Original Mix) [UNKNOWN]
03. Sabre – Ghetto Prophet (Aera Remix) [Clone Royal Oak]
04. Jeroen Search – Metta (Original Mix) [Figure SPC]
05. Michel de Hey – Look At Me (Original Mix) [Poker Flat Recordings]
06. Mr. G – 4am NYC Downlow (TS Version) [No Idea’s Original]
07. Michel de Hey – Of Luf (Original Mix) [Poker Flat Recordings]
08. Telex – I Don’t Like Music (Stacey Pullen Remix) [SSR Records]
09. Octave One – Just Don’t Speak (Original Mix) [430 West Records]
10. Sound Patrol – Griffin’s Song (Original Mix) [Arts & Labour]
11. Tom Zeta – Move And Sound (Michel De Hey Remix) [White Label]
12. dOP – A Night In Sausalito (Deetron Remix) [Circus Company]